Position: Outside Sales Representative
Stern Environmental Group protects the health and property of businesses and homeowners throughout NJ, Long Island, and the greater NYC metro area by providing effective pest management solutions in a caring, safe, and reliable manner. Our services are delivered by highly trained, professional pest management technicians. If you want to sell proven solutions backed by excellent service and a satisfaction guarantee, read on.
About the Job
We are seeking an entrepreneurial sales professional who enjoys the challenge and reward of the hunt and the close. You will be responsible for prospecting, solving often complex problems utilizing a technical, consultative approach, and closing new business in the form of customer-specific pest management programs and consulting services.
You will be expected to aggressively self-generate and develop your sales territory. The ideal candidate is independent and analytical, with strong problem solving skills. We prefer a college graduate with a technical or business degree, and demonstrable accomplishments in commercial sales.
Do these characteristics describe you?
- Strangers are just friends you have not met yet.
- Failure is not an option, if the door is closed, climb in the window.
- Leadership just seems to come naturally.
- Things to do and appointments are highly organized.
- Speaking in front of a group is no big deal.
- Enjoy using technology and learning new software.
What You Need
- Minimum 3 years commercial sales experience with a stable work history.
- Experience in food service/manufacturing, pest management, restaurant, grocery, chemical are preferred.
- Proven prospecting, presentation, negotiation and closing skills.
- Skill using MS Office, Internet/Email, and CRM software.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
What We Offer
Stern Environmental Group offers a competitive compensation package including: generous base salary commensurate with experience, commissions, quarterly bonuses, company car or car allowance, laptop computer, cell phone, and health and dental insurances.
How To Apply
If you like the idea of joining a first class company with best-in- class products and services, backed by an outstanding reputation and satisfaction guarantees, apply now for immediate consideration. You bring your sales acumen, we will train you in our business. Please send you resume and cover letter to Douglas Stern at SternEnvironmental@gmail.com.
Stern Environmental Group is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.