Commercial environments have unique pest control needs, and your hotel, motel, or apartment complex is no exception. Want to stand out from the competition and keep bed bugs at bay? You can rely on Cryonite.
What is Cryonite?
Cryonite is an innovative, non-chemical treatment that proactively prevents bed bug infestation. How? Cryonite prevents bed bugs from taking up residence at your commercial property with the help of CO2 (carbon dioxide). Cryonite rapidly freezes bed bugs, killing them in all life stages, including eggs, without the use of insecticides.
Don’t let bedbugs wreak havoc on your bottom line.
Bed bug problems equal bad publicity for your business, and infestations can really take a toll on your bottom line. Our unique Cryonite treatment:
- Kills adults, nymphs, and eggs, including insecticide resistant bed bugs .
- Can penetrate behind headboards and into cracks and crevices.
- Discreetly protects your reputation and your guests’ safety.
- Minimizes downtime, allowing for the reuse of rooms immediately following treatment.
- Is environmentally friendly, reducing the risks associated with insecticidal treatments.
- Prevents reputation-damaging media coverage and lawsuits.
Eradicate these stubborn pests with the help of Stern Environmental Group, one of the first firms in the U.S. to utilize this cutting-edge system. The top bed bug exterminators in the New York City metro area, Stern Environmental Group provides quality commercial pest control services at an affordable price.