Many may utter the word “cockroach” and shudder. Do you? If you aren’t a fan of uninvited clients coming to a food facility or office near you, then you might want to contact our local NJ pest control team as soon as possible. German cockroaches love food, hanging out on employee clothing, and hitching rides on any belongings. What can you do to stop it? The key is isolation.
Keeping the Cockroaches Away
What can you do to prevent unsuspecting employees from bringing bacteria-spreading German cockroaches near food products or food preparation areas in your facility? Here are a few simple steps to prevent an accidental cockroach invasion:
– Ensure employees put on their uniforms on site.
– Install an employee locker room, separate and away from daily operations.
– Keep cockroach monitors near vending machines, in locker rooms, and sources of water such as sinks.
– Set clear guidelines that ensure employees know not to bring open containers into the facilities. They are quick transportation devices for enterprising cockroaches.
– Teach employee awareness. Stress the importance of following guidelines that discourage pests from entering your facility.
Our NJ pest control team of experts love to inform, investigate, eradicate and take care of any pest concerns you have. Your livelihood may be at stake and we understand the importance of that. Contact us today and we’ll be quick to help you safeguard your business and the health of your clientele!