Ongoing pest issues? When it comes to providing a safe, healthy environment, you don’t want to stick your head in the sand. Employees, tenants, and customers are depending on you to get the help of a trusted NJ commercial pest control service before problems get out of hand.
Tips for Choosing NJ Commercial Pest Control
To ensure pest problems are efficiently eradicated, choose your pest control services provider wisely:
1. Hire only licensed, certified professionals, requiring ID before allowing access to your premises.
2. Don’t use a company that’s not bonded or insured. This ensures the company can be held liable for any potential damages to your commercial property.
3. Get references from family, friends, and associates, as well as the Better Business Bureau.
4. Look for a company with a lasting reputation who will be there to back up service claims over fly-by-night companies. The lowest price isn’t always the best deal.
5. Technicians should be cleanly uniformed in clearly-marked vehicles with carefully labeled and contained pest treatment products.
6. Ask questions, making sure your chosen technician is knowledgeable about your pest control issues. An honest, “I don’t know,” is preferable to a made-up answer.
7. Clarify treatment procedures and costs in advance, including the need for continued treatment.
Looking for a NJ commercial pest control company near you? Stern Environmental has you covered. Learn more about our expansive array of services and trusted reputation today.