Cockroaches have been around since the beginning of time, and with their ability to survive will most likely continue to be a pest well into the future.
Tips for Managing Cockroaches
Using the services of a NJ cockroach exterminator is one good way to handle cockroaches. There are several things you can do to help keep these pesky bugs under control.
– It’s easy to say you’ll do the dishes “later” but chances are, they’ll sit in the sink providing a luxurious buffet for cockroaches. Do the dishes more frequently and it will take less time.
– Cockroaches can chew through bread wrappers, cracker bags, and other packaging. Keep these items in the refrigerator or in sealed plastic containers.
– If you have pets, don’t leave food bowls out overnight with tasty tidbits.
– Don’t allow garbage to accumulate in the kitchen container. Empty it periodically.
– Pull the stove away from the wall to clean up any food bits that have fallen down the side and any drips stuck to the side of the stove.
– Make sure all covers on food items stored on counters are tightly closed.
These are just a few tips to get you started on keeping cockroaches at bay. To thoroughly eliminate these fast-moving bugs, contact Stern. We’ll schedule a NJ cockroach exterminator to inspect and, if necessary, to treat your home. Don’t delay, call Stern today to get rid of these disease-carrying pests.