Do you know any blood-sucking pests? How can you oust them out of your life? We are talking bed bugs of course! Our Stern Environmental team of NJ Pest Control experts keeps the bugs out of your life and your focus on point! We help you experience life bug-free so you can catch some quality zzz’s.
Whip out your notebook and make some observations. Below is a quick checklist of what you’ll find when bedbugs are invading your dorm:
1. Look in every nook and cranny. In other words, scan seams and welts for signs of bugs. You may find fecal or blood stains in various areas.
2. Check outlets behind furniture and along plaster cracks. Small pea sized pearl-like egg deposits will hide here.
3. Watch out for the baseboards. Old bug skeletons lurk there!
Stop the Madness
Before you call in sick for a class to toss out your bed, here are some simpler ways to address a bed bug problem:
1. Toss clothing and linens straight from your bag into the wash.
2. Give yourself and your clothes a good rinse in extremely hot water.
3. If you have unwashable items, get them to a heated temp of 120 degrees for 2 hours in a sealed bag.
Our Stern Environmental NJ Pest Control will finish the job! Contact us today, so you can finally get some worry-free sleep!